Alpha 16 R35 GT-R Turbo Kit
A Turbo System Proven By World Record Setting Results!
The Alpha Series Turbo System has powered us to every record for the Nissan GT-R platform. From quarter mile to standing mile to top speed, it has been behind every World Record we have broken and still hold today including Alpha Omega's latest accomplishment of being the first 7 second R35 GT-R.
We developed The Alpha 16 on our test bed Alpha Omega to break records and it did just that. When the leading R35 transmission builder John Shepherd of Sheptrans.com was looking for something bigger than his Alpha 12 Turbo System he knew who to call. Once equipped with the new Alpha 16 Turbo Package John and his FULL WEIGHT GT-R was able to lay down an 8.28@173mph on his first trip back to the track! This car also logged an unbelievable 2.91 second 60-130mph time and a 1.78 second 0-60! The results don't lie, the Alpha 16 yields the best performance available for your GT-R.
A Fine Tuned Design Leaves The Competition In The Dust
By applying the latest in billet wheel and V-band turbo technology we set the bar high. Billet compressor wheels are not only lighter, which helps quicken your turbo spool time, they also have superior aerodynamic profiles that compress more air efficiently: less heat = more power.
Picking a huge turbo to make maximum peak power is typically how turbo kits are "designed". Our engineers however maximized every aspect of this kit making a system that puts the most power under the curve widening the powerband as much as possible. From smoother compressor outlets to properly sized compressor covers and intakes to the latest turbo technology this kit will keep you ahead of the competition!
Built To Last The Life Of Your GT-R
There is a reason OEM manufacturers use only cast construction; it is much stronger and has an almost indefinite life span. Given the labor intensive job of removing the engine to change your GT-R turbos, it is simply not worth the risk of having to do the job twice to make repairs down the road on hand fabricated, tubular manifolds.
Computer Designed, Large Runner, Equal Length Manifold For Maximum Results
When it comes to casting, most OEM's and aftermarket companies who are willing to make the investment, choose a log-style manifold due to its simplicity. These are much easier and cheaper to make because little effort is spent in the "design" of them. While log manifolds are much stronger than a hand-fabricated design, they disturb exhaust flow and hurt performance.
Our team of engineers designed the Alpha manifolds with a cast AND tubular design giving you the best of both worlds. By implementing CAD (computer aided design) methods our turbo system offers you even better performance benefits than an equal length, hand fabricated manifold with the strength of a cast manifold; something not offered by our competition. By casting a computer designed, tubular manifold, we were able to maximize exhaust flow while utilizing the small space available in your GT-R's engine compartment. To top things off, we even Extrude Hone each manifold to ensure you unmatched performance.
No Frame "Modifications" Needed For Installation
Safety Through Proper Engineering…Often Overlooked By The Competition
With the cramped GT-R engine bay, the added heat associated with higher power output becomes an issue. Not only does our cast tubular exhaust manifold design give off less heat, it gave us the necessary space to offer the most comprehensive heat shielding found on any GT-R turbo kit on the market. In addition, all of the oil and coolant lines are shielded in protective sleeves making the Alpha GT-R Turbo System the safest and most reliable available. When it comes to your GT-R, why chance it?
Crush the competition, order your Alpha GT-R Turbo System today!
ALPHA 16 power output numbers
- Race fuel: 1600+whp (dynojet) on a 4.0L engine
- Same turbo system found on the World's Quickest R35 GT-R, Alpha Omega
- Power levels capable of high 7 second time slips
- Extrude Honed, equal-length runners for maximal exhaust flow
- The latest in billet wheel, v-band turbo technology for maximum power and efficiency
- Garrett based ball-bearing turbos for durability
- New 4" ported "S" compressor covers
- Smooth 2.5" compressor outlets provide unparalleled flow
- New cold air intake system draws cool outside air to the turbos
- The most comprehensive heat shielding available to protect your engine bay
- Cast construction maintains reliability under any condition
Proven and repeatable results
- Equal length, cast 304 SS tubular exhaust manifolds
- Alpha 16 series dual ball bearing v-band turbochargers
- 4" Ported "S" compressor cover
- Stainless Steel downpipes
- Tial 44mm MVR wastegates
- Stainless Steel wastegate dump tubes
- Aluminum cold air intake
- Aluminum intercooler piping
- Heat protected oil and coolant lines
- Complete heat shield package
- Oil cooler fan
- All necessary parts and hardware for installation
- 2009 + Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models (LHD & RHD)