Alpha Performance R35 GT-R 90MM Midpipe / Y-Pipe
The Alpha Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe is one of the largest available on the market. Using a large 90mm (3.5”) primary pipe we were able to optimize exhaust gas flow. Most systems implement two 76mm (3”) pipes that Y into a 76mm primary pipe causing turbulence and unnecessary backpressure. By making our primary pipe 90mm we are able to greatly improve exhaust flow, freeing up horsepower and improving spool time. With unrivaled fit, finish and performance the AMS Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe will easily support any future modifications.
Do it right the first time, order your Alpha GT-R Mid-pipe today!
- Large 90mm (3.5”) primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- Precision Tig welded
- Twin 76mm (3”) Stainless Steel flex sections with smooth bore liners
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Stock like fitment and no ground clearance issues
- Available with or without 90mm muffler section
- Bolts up to the stock downpipes and muffler back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 90mm Midpipe
- Gaskets and hardware
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel with .049” wall thickness
- Twin 76mm (3”) inlets Y into 90mm (3.5”) primary pipe
- Twin 76mm (3”) Stainless Steel flex sections
- 3/8" Thick Stainless Steel flanges
- 2009 and newer Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits USDM Models, European and JDM models.