Precision - GEN2 Pro Mod 88 CEA - Street and Race Turbocharger
HP Rating: 1,650
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE's revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 88 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T5 .90, 1.00, 1.12, 1.24, or 1.40 A/R
- Stainless steel V-band inlet 1.15 A/R
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability